Here are some helpful links to Orthodox speakers, priests, bloggers, and podcasts that will enlighten you as you search for answers to questions about Orthodox Christianity. This Christianity is “the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints” (Jude 1:3) and now preserved through the creed, liturgy, and Holy Tradition of the Orthodox Church.
- Fr. Stephen Freeman – Fr. Stephen is the rector of St. Anne Orthodox Church in Oak Ridge, TN. He is a speaker and blogger and contributor to Ancient Faith Radio. He tackles a vast array of issues and topics and is clear and concise in his application of Orthodox Christianity: https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/
- Abbot Tryphon – The Rt. Rev. Father Tryphon is abbot of the All-Merciful Saviour Monastery on Vashon Island, Washington. The Monastery is part of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia. Abbot Tryphon offers insights into living out our faith from day to day: https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/morningoffering/
- Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick – The Very Rev. Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick is pastor of St. Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. He also lectures widely on Orthodox evangelism, history, ecology, comparative theology, and localism: https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/orthodoxyandheterodoxy
- Dr. Jeannie Constantinou – Dr. Constantinou has been teaching Biblical Studies and Early Christianity at the University of San Diego since 2002. Previously she taught New Testament at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology from 1998-1999. She has led bible studies, taught and lectured on the Bible and Orthodoxy at parishes, conferences, retreats and seminars for over thirty years. http://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/searchthescriptures
- Fr. Thomas Hopko – The late Fr. Thomas Hopko (1939–2015) was the Dean Emeritus of St. Vladimir’s Seminary. He was also a popular speaker and podcaster and the author of many books. You will find his speaking and writing to be challenging and uplifting, broadening your scope of life in Orthodoxy: http://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/hopko